Bring Frank Mulcahy to inspire your team and create a long lasting impact in your organization!
1. Some of the best trainers in the world have worked with and trained Frank.Frank has worked with Larry Thompson, Jack Canfield, Kyle Wilson, Ernesto Verdugo, Dave Crane, and Gary Namie.
2. Frank has trained in over 48 countries, 810 cities, and addressed people from over 119 nationalities.The wealth of knowledge he brings to the table is unique. His understanding of different cultures is vital for any organization.
3. Frank has delivered everything for Keynote, Breakout, Virtual, Corporate retreats, Annual Conventions, and Individual training sessions. Many CEOs and team leaders use his communication style and abilities to communicate their message to their teams. 4. Frank has an uncanny way of delivering his message and inspiring people to take action. His sincerity, passion, and inspiration will leave your audience asking for more.
5. Frank is RESULTS driven, NOT content-driven. Frank is NOT your run-of-the-mill trainer. He will partner with you before, during, and after the training to make sure you obtain the desired results.
6. Frank tailors his educational material to every industry or client. Frank will deliver relevant, well-thought, impactful training every time! None of his presentations are "canned." He will deliver EXACTLY what your team needs.
7. Frank's training is relevant, current, thought-provoking, sincere, engaging, and highly motivational. Frank is a master in accelerated learning. His unique blend of entertainment and behavioral psychology will always give your audience a memorable experience.
8. For 42 years, Frank has been studying technology and human behavior. This allows him to deliver content that is always FRESH and RELEVANT. Frank's behavioral insights and deep understanding of technology, trends, and global affairs make him invaluable in creating organizational breakthroughs. This makes him a perfect catalyst for innovation and changes in culture. 9. Frank's primary focus is Implementation; training does not end after his class. Frank will work with you to apply what was learned in the classroom to create your desired results.
10. Frank is VERY EASY TO WORK WITH! You can ALWAYS consider him your right-hand man. Leaders call on Frank because he is trustworthy and reliable. You will find in him a perfect learning and developing partner.
While change can be uncomfortable for most companies and individuals, change properly executed and understood by the whole team can bring new life, vitality, creativity, and rewarding results.
Frank has been helping management & staff provide a structured approach to change. He understands thoroughly understands that “concepts remain constant, techniques change.”
He will work with your staff to examine, evaluate, and accept their best skills and processes of 5 years ago, maybe their excess baggage today. He has a special skill to help organizations to Pivot and Adapt to Changing Times.He helps you look at and understand, digitization, machine learning, Artificial intelligence, Chat GPT, and the impact of 5G and the GIG Economy.
Over the last 42 years, he’s helped countless organizations through rapid change, mergers, acquisitions, and reorganization challenges. Change is inevitable & essential for growth.
Be aware: If your organization is not thinking in the mindset of a “Key Person of Influence,” then you are likely missing out on tremendous growth and rewards!
Why risk it?
For a company to have the ability to adapt and be innovative, it is often stated that they need a “Clear Vision of the Future”. We need to understand that we have a whole new playing field with Digitization, Automation, Robotization, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and 5G. Frank can help your organization cultivate a mindset for innovation through awareness and personal growth.
For 42 years, he has studied becoming a Key Person of Influence. And when you can instill the Key Person of Influence within your team, your business can potentially explode with new vibrant growth. Mention the word innovation in a corporate context, and you’ll likely see some eyes rolling. Recently, the word “innovation” has become a buzzword that often feels empty and useless…
That’s because most organizations have limited awareness of what innovation is.
If you are looking for a transformative change or next-level thinking, you need to:
When Workplace Bullying and disruptive behavior hamper an organization, it will stifle growth, productivity, and profits. Bernice Fields once said, “ The real violence in the workplace begins long before the fists, and lethal weapons extinguish lives. It begins when resentment and aggression routinely displace cooperation and communication. That’s when the real violence occurs.”
Creating civility in the workplace will eradicate unhealthy politics, misunderstandings, absenteeism, poor performance, errors, distractions, & dis-attention.
You will also increase productivity, proficiency, profits, teamwork, & morale.
Frank has spoken around the world on the devastating impact of Workplace Bullying. He can work with you on corporate retreats, the annual conventions, and training days, and he is also available for Virtual training programs.
If you want an effective team,
Communication is the essence of success. PERIOD!
As a leader, there is NO EXCUSE for being a bad presenter or a bad speaker. From your team meetings to annual conventions speaking is a critical tool everyone should learn to use effectively.
Suppose you want to communicate with laser-sharp precision, ensuring your message gets across and is memorable every time. In that case, you need to master the art of presentation and obtain persuasion skills.
There are three basic types of persuasion.
1. Ethos – it is linked with morality & ethics
2. Logos – uses logic, reasoning & rationality to convince audiences
3. Pathos – invokes & appeals to the emotions of the audience
Knowing when and how to use each style can help to trigger incredible results in your organization.
Warren Buffet said that “effective public speaking raises a person’s value by 50% instantly.” It is the #1 skill everyone should work on. If you want to harness the Art of Persuasion:
Take a peek at what happens during training with Frank to realize how invaluable they are:
Let's start a conversation...Frank will love to hear from you to explore the possibilities of working together!